The Covid-19 emergency requires everyone to be careful and therefore it is necessary to comply with the following rules to limit the possibility of contagions:
- The use of the mask is mandatory evrywhere in Italy, museums included. Children under six years of age and persons with forms of disability not compatible with the use of the mask are not subject to the obligation.
- Limitation of entrances and exit
- Social distancing in places like restaurants, shops, and public places inside the museums
- Use of signs to enforce the physical distance of at least 1 meter
- Dispenser are available in several areas of the museums for hand sanitation
- Daily cleaning of rooms, work stations and public places inside the museum are ensured
- The staff at the museum could measure you body heat by the use of a thermometer
The activities of accommodation facilities (hotels, bed&breakfast, etc.) are allowed, provided that the interpersonal safety distance of one metre is guaranteed in the common areas.
The opening to the public of museums and other places of culture (libraries, archives, archaeological areas and parks, monumental complexes) is allowed. In all places of culture, contingent fruition methods must be guaranteed, or in any case such as to avoid gatherings of people and to allow visitors to respect the distance of at least one meter between one another
The opening to the public of bars, pubs, restaurants, ice cream shops, pastry shops and the like is allowed. All premises open to the public must comply with guidelines and protocols identified by the autonomous regions and provinces to prevent or reduce the risk of contagion.
The activities of beach resorts are allowed, in compliance with the guidelines and protocols identified by the autonomous regions and provinces to prevent or reduce the risk of contagion. Regional protocols and guidelines also cover access to free beaches.
Travelling within the Italian regions is allowed. Travelling outside the region you are in is allowed only for proven work needs, emergency situations, or health reasons.
From the 3rd of June it is possible to travel from one region to the other.
If you have any doubts, don’t hesitate to email us